The 4 Minute at Home Workout | Full Body Routine
Can you really get a great workout in just 4 minutes? Try it out and you decide
What is the 4 minute workout?
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) that alternates between 20 seconds of maximum-effort work followed by 10 seconds of rest. That 30-second sequence is repeated eight times for a total of four minutes.
It's the perfect workout to do if you don't have much time, and it's a great workout even if you do have time. You'll burn an incredible amount of calories and obtain a full-body aerobic and anaerobic workout.
You can repeat it multiple times if you want that extra burn.
For competitive athletes, professional trainers, and even casual exercisers, Tabata is a highly efficient method to achieve maximum results by helping you burn fat and build muscles.
This workout regime can be excellent for people trying to shed kilos. This workout routine also helps to increase your endurance.
Here's the Brazilian Belle's 4- Minute Workout | Full Body Routine to Burn Fat and lose weight!!
Here is a summary:
1. Jumping Jacks: Jumping jacks are a type of total body exercise that you can do anywhere, with no equipment. It's performed by jumping to a position with the legs spread wide and the hands going overhead, sometimes in a clap, and then returning to a position with the feet together and the arms at the sides.
2. Wall Sit: Wall sitting primarily builds isometric strength and endurance in glutes, calves, quadriceps, hamstrings, and adductor muscles.
3. Push-Ups: Traditional pushups are beneficial for building upper body strength. They work the triceps, pectoral muscles, and shoulders.
4. Static Lunges (Both Legs): It targets the hamstrings, quads, glutes and helps in improving cardiovascular fitness. Repeat the exercise as many times as you can in 20 seconds.
5. Low Plank: The plank strengthens your spine, your rhomboids and trapezius, and your abdominal muscles, which naturally result in a strong posture as they grow in strength.
6. Squats: Squats obviously help to build your leg muscles (including your quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves), but they also create an anabolic environment, which promotes body-wide muscle building.
7. Ab Scissors: The scissor kick exercise works your core muscles, glutes, quads and adductors. Engaging your core muscles is what allows you to “flutter” your legs up and down. The core muscles include the rectus abdominis, obliques, transverse abdominis, and the hip flexors.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS -> @BRAZILIANBELLE + SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.