Brazilian Belle's 4- Minute Workout w/Timer | Full Body Routine
4- Minute Workouts are not easy at all, but it's a great way to push your body to its limit in just four minutes.
What is the 4 minute workout?
This very short sweat session is a Tabata workout, a style of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) that alternates between 20 seconds of maximum-effort work followed by 10 seconds of rest. That 30-second sequence is repeated eight times for a total of four minutes.
It's the perfect workout to do if you don't have much time, and it's a great workout even if you do have time. You'll burn an incredible amount of calories and obtain a full-body aerobic and anaerobic workout.
Tabata workouts may be a better option if you're a beginner or prefer shorter exercise routines.
For competitive athletes, professional trainers, and even casual exercisers, Tabata is a highly efficient method to achieve maximum results by helping you burn fat and build muscles.
This workout regime can be excellent for people trying to shed kilos. This workout routine also helps to increase your endurance.
Here's the Brazilian Belle's 4- Minute Workout w/Timer | Full Body Routine to Burn Fat and lose weight!!
We Included some of the Most Effective Tabata Workouts for High Intensity Training
1. Jumping Jacks: Jumping jacks are a type of total body exercise that you can do anywhere, with no equipment. It's performed by jumping to a position with the legs spread wide and the hands going overhead, sometimes in a clap, and then returning to a position with the feet together and the arms at the sides.
2. Wall Sit: Wall sitting primarily builds isometric strength and endurance in glutes, calves, quadriceps, hamstrings, and adductor muscles.
3. Push-Ups: Traditional pushups are beneficial for building upper body strength. They work the triceps, pectoral muscles, and shoulders.
4. Static Lunges (Both Legs): It targets the hamstrings, quads, glutes and helps in improving cardiovascular fitness. Repeat the exercise as many times as you can in 20 seconds.
5. Low Plank: The plank strengthens your spine, your rhomboids and trapezius, and your abdominal muscles, which naturally result in a strong posture as they grow in strength.
6. Squats: Squats obviously help to build your leg muscles (including your quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves), but they also create an anabolic environment, which promotes body-wide muscle building.
7. Ab Scissors: The scissor kick exercise works your core muscles, glutes, quads and adductors. Engaging your core muscles is what allows you to “flutter” your legs up and down. The core muscles include the rectus abdominis, obliques, transverse abdominis, and the hip flexors.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS -> @BRAZILIANBELLE + SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.