8 Most Popular Types of Teas for Health & Wellness | Powerful Benefits |
Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water. While all tea comes from the same plant, the Camellia sinensis, there exist hundreds of kinds of teas, with their own individual appearance, taste, and aroma.
Types Of Teas
White tea tends to have the most delicate flavors and aromas like floral bouquets.
Benefits Of White Tea
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Reduces the risk of Cancer
- Contains Vitamins: A, B, C, E & P
You know green tea is healthy. But here are more amazing health benefits of green tea you probably will never know if you miss this.
Benefits of Green Tea
- Slows the Aging Process
- Promotes Weight Loss by increasing the metabolism
- Contains Vitamins: C, P, B, K, PP
- Helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating.
- Reduces bad cholesterol in the blood
- Strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer.
This tea is a natural gift that is rich in antioxidants. It is developed in semi-fermented processing, which provides the tea with numerous polyphenolic compounds and adds even more valuable health benefits.
Benefits of Oolong Tea
- Very effective in controlling the metabolism of fat in the body and reducing obesity.
- Removes Harmful Free Radicals
- Prevents Ovarian Cancer
- Improves Bone Health
- Manages Stress
- Improves Mental Health
Matcha tea contains a unique, potent class of antioxidant known as catechins, which aren't found in other foods. Matcha comes from the same plant as green tea, but since it is made from the entire leaf, has a more concentrated amount of antioxidants.
Benefits of Matcha Tea
- Matcha contains a concentrated amount of antioxidants, which may reduce cell damage and prevent chronic disease.
- Boosts Brain Function
- Helps Prevent Cancer
- Helps You Lose Weight
(It's pronounced Poo- air) The most oxidized form of tea, often aged, and sometimes very expensive. Unlike other teas, which get stale over time, pu-erh can mellow and improve with age like fine wine.
Benefits of Pu- erh Tea
- May help lower cholesterol
- Reduce heart disease risk
- It’s anti-inflammatory
- It may help prevent photoaging
- It may help improve sleep quality
- Tones up the body
- Reduces Appetite
is one of the most beloved drinks or beverages in the world, and almost 80% of humans consume it.
Benefits of Black Tea
- Has Antioxidant Properties.
- May Boost Heart Health
- May Lower “Bad” Cholesterol
- Improves Gut Health
- Helps Reduce Blood Pressure
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Stroke
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Cancer
is a healthy and delicious beverage. It is caffeine-free, low in tannins and rich in antioxidants, which may offer a variety of health benefits.
Benefits of Red Tea
- Improves Heart Health
- Treats and May Prevent Diabetes
- May Prevent Cancer
- Aids in Digestion
- Contains Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Zinc, Vitamin C
- Improves the Mood
A refreshing beverage, lemongrass tea is delightfully healthy. The citrusy flavors of lemongrass blend beautifully and make a delicious cup of tea.
Benefits of Lemongrass Tea
- Improves Metabolic process
- Helps fight stress
- It may help you lose weight
- It may help relieve symptoms of PMS
Now is the time to replace your morning coffee with a cup of tea.